|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11104||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2300
MutationK44M, kinase inactive
Entrez GeneIKBKB (a.k.a. IKK-beta, IKK2, IKKB, IMD15, IMD15A, IMD15B, NFKBIKB)
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGHpA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
NGS found additional P668H mutation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:IKK-2 K44M was a gift from Anjana Rao (Addgene plasmid # 11104 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11104 ; RRID:Addgene_11104)
For your References section:IKK-1 and IKK-2: cytokine-activated IkappaB kinases essential for NF-kappaB activation. Mercurio F, Zhu H, Murray BW, Shevchenko A, Bennett BL, Li J, Young DB, Barbosa M, Mann M, Manning A, Rao A. Science. 1997 Oct 31. 278(5339):860-6. 10.1126/science.278.5339.860 PubMed 9346484