|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||112072||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typePlant Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameAtDeadCAS9 D10A H840A
Insert Size (bp)4140
MutationPlant codon optimized dCas9 D10A S. pyogenes
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGTTATCCCCTGATTCTGTGGATAAC
- 3′ sequencing primer GTCTCATGAGCGGATACATATTTGAATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
BsaI and BbsI sites have been removed from the sequence by site-directed mutagenesis.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pORFE0003 was a gift from Christian Chevalier (Addgene plasmid # 112072 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:112072 ; RRID:Addgene_112072)