|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||112918||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6775
- Total vector size (bp) 7505
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)735
- Promoter Pbad
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SmaI (only the plasmid) (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBAD Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer pBAD Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMLBAD-eGFP was a gift from Miguel Valvano (Addgene plasmid # 112918 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:112918 ; RRID:Addgene_112918)
For your References section:Construction and evaluation of plasmid vectors optimized for constitutive and regulated gene expression in Burkholderia cepacia complex isolates. Lefebre MD, Valvano MA. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2002 Dec;68(12):5956-64. 10.1128/AEM.68.12.5956-5964.2002 PubMed 12450816