|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||114019||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin
Growth Strain(s)ccdB Survival
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameccdB gene, Chloramphenicol resistance gene
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13-forward 5'-TGTAAAACGACGGCCAGT-3'
- 3′ sequencing primer M13-reverse 5'-CAGGAAACAGCTATGACC-3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUC-L3L2 was a gift from Christopher Grefen (Addgene plasmid # 114019 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:114019 ; RRID:Addgene_114019)