|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1162||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4895
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)1581
Entrez GeneCDC12 (a.k.a. YHR107C, CLA10, PSL7)
/ Fusion Protein
- 266bp of upstream sequence (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CDC12(WT) was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 1162 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1162 ; RRID:Addgene_1162)
For your References section:Dominant gain-of-function mutations in Hsp104p reveal crucial roles for the middle region. Schirmer EC, Homann OR, Kowal AS, Lindquist S. Mol Biol Cell 2004 May;15(5):2061-72. Epub 2004 Feb 20. 10.1091/mbc.e02-08-0502 PubMed 14978213