Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1169||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5112
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)3100
/ Fusion Protein
- GAL1:10 promoter (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13-F20
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRS303-LacZ was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 1169 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1169 ; RRID:Addgene_1169)
For your References section:Dominant gain-of-function mutations in Hsp104p reveal crucial roles for the middle region. Schirmer EC, Homann OR, Kowal AS, Lindquist S. Mol Biol Cell 2004 May;15(5):2061-72. Epub 2004 Feb 20. 10.1091/mbc.e02-08-0502 PubMed 14978213