Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11741||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneACVR1 (a.k.a. ACTRI, ACVR1A, ACVRLK2, ALK2, FOP, SKR1, TSRI)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5-ALK2 wt was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 11741 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11741 ; RRID:Addgene_11741)
For your References section:Specific activation of Smad1 signaling pathways by the BMP7 type I receptor, ALK2. Macias-Silva M, Hoodless PA, Tang SJ, Buchwald M, Wrana JL. J Biol Chem. 1998 Oct 2. 273(40):25628-36. 10.1074/jbc.273.40.25628 PubMed 9748228