|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||118982||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4723
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)4473
Mutationsee depositor comments below
Entrez GenePtch1 (a.k.a. A230106A15Rik, Pt, Ptc, Ptc1, Ptch, mes, wi, wig)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Hind III (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XmaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Please note that mutation F600L in mouse Ptch1 was found during Addgene's quality control process. The depositing lab noted this mutation should not impact plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Ptch1-mCherry was a gift from Paul Hamel (Addgene plasmid # 118982 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:118982 ; RRID:Addgene_118982)