|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11972||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1950
Entrez GeneRipk1 (a.k.a. D330015H01Rik, RIP, RIP-1, Rinp, Rip1)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5' primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-RIP was a gift from Jon Ashwell (Addgene plasmid # 11972 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11972 ; RRID:Addgene_11972)
For your References section:NEMO is a sensor of Lys 63-linked polyubiquitination and functions in NF-kappaB activation. Wu CJ, Conze DB, Li T, Srinivasula SM, Ashwell JD. Nat Cell Biol. 2006 Apr . 8(4):398-406. 10.1038/ncb1384 PubMed 16547522