|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||121361||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2626
Vector typeGolden Gate
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13Fw
- 3′ sequencing primer M13Rv (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUC57-Kan_ina168_g11067 was a gift from Sophien Kamoun (Addgene plasmid # 121361 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:121361 ; RRID:Addgene_121361)