|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12336||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9500
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameimproved CRE
Insert Size (bp)1189
Mutationimproved CRE expression by applying mammalian codon usage to CRE recombinase.
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byiCRE described by Shimshek, D.R. et al in Genesis 32(1), 19-26 (2002).
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map for more information.
The ClaI one site was destroyed during a previous cloning.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBOB-CAG-iCRE-SD was a gift from Inder Verma (Addgene plasmid # 12336)