|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12382||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3938
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namethymidine kinase
Insert Size (bp)1130
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFS255 was a gift from Nick Rhind (Addgene plasmid # 12382 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12382 ; RRID:Addgene_12382)
For your References section:In vivo labeling of fission yeast DNA with thymidine and thymidine analogs. Sivakumar S, Porter-Goff M, Patel PK, Benoit K, Rhind N. Methods. 2004 Jul . 33(3):213-9. 10.1016/j.ymeth.2003.11.016 PubMed 15157888