PurposeStorage plasmid for K.marxianus promoter; type 2 part
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||125039||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerDueber lab, UC Berkeley
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 1667
Vector typeYeast Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol, 25 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameINU1 promoter
Insert Size (bp)737
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer tttgctggccttttgctc
- 3′ sequencing primer catctggatttgttcagaacg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Contains the appropriate YTK-compatible Golden Gate overhangs for a type 2 part
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pKmK.P6 was a gift from John Morrissey (Addgene plasmid # 125039 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:125039 ; RRID:Addgene_125039)
For your References section:Biological Parts for Kluyveromyces marxianus Synthetic Biology. Arun S. Rajkumar, Javier A. Varela, Hannes Juergens, Jean-Marc G. Dara2 and John P. Morrissey. Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol., 07 May 2019 10.3389/fbioe.2019.00097