PurposeATF4 expression vector
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||125237||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6110
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneATF4 (a.k.a. CREB-2, CREB2, TAXREB67, TXREB)
/ Fusion Protein
- RFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:RFP-ATF4 was a gift from Rozita Yarmand (Addgene plasmid # 125237 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:125237 ; RRID:Addgene_125237)
For your References section:A novel dual kinase function of the RET proto-oncogene negatively regulates activating transcription factor 4-mediated apoptosis. Bagheri-Yarmand R, Sinha KM, Gururaj AE, Ahmed Z, Rizvi YQ, Huang SC, Ladbury JE, Bogler O, Williams MD, Cote GJ, Gagel RF. J Biol Chem. 2015 May 1;290(18):11749-61. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M114.619833. Epub 2015 Mar 20. 10.1074/jbc.M114.619833 PubMed 25795775