|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12619||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5443
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameDeinococcus radiodurans RecR
Alt nameDR RecR
Insert Size (bp)660
Mutationchanged Lysine 23 to Alanine, and Arginine 27 to Alanine.
Entrez GenerecR (a.k.a. DR_0198)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET-21a(+)-DR RecR(K23A/R27A) was a gift from SeWon Suh (Addgene plasmid # 12619 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12619 ; RRID:Addgene_12619)
For your References section:Ring-shaped architecture of RecR: implications for its role in homologous recombinational DNA repair. Lee BI, Kim KH, Park SJ, Eom SH, Song HK, Suh SW. EMBO J. 2004 May 19. 23(10):2029-38. 10.1038/sj.emboj.7600222 PubMed 15116069