Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1278||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneHSP82 (a.k.a. YPL240C, HSP90)
- Promoter GPD
/ Fusion Protein
- Histidinex6 (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI/NotI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GPDpro-F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13pUC-Fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTGPD-H-Hsp82 was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 1278 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1278 ; RRID:Addgene_1278)
For your References section:Conservation of Hsp90 macromolecular complexes in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Chang HC, Lindquist S. J Biol Chem 1994 Oct 7;269(40):24983-8. PubMed 7929182