PurposepAAV plasmid expressing an mCherry.3xFLAG fusion protein under the hSyn promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||127861||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4638
- Total vector size (bp) 5343
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)705
- Promoter hSyn
/ Fusion Protein
- 3xFLAG (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cactgccagcttcagcac
- 3′ sequencing primer CATAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAACA (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byThe backbone was obtained from pAAV-hSyn-hChR2(H134R)-mCherry, a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 26976). mCherry was amplified by PCR from pAAV-hSyn-hChR2(H134R)-mCherry, a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 26976).
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-hSyn-mCherry.3xFLAG-WPRE was a gift from Florian Freudenberg (Addgene plasmid # 127861 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:127861 ; RRID:Addgene_127861)