|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12960||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRhoA DN
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)582
MutationT19N Dominant negative
Entrez GeneRHOA (a.k.a. ARH12, ARHA, RHO12, RHOH12)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byA. Ridley
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-2T-RhoA-T19N was a gift from Gary Bokoch (Addgene plasmid # 12960 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12960 ; RRID:Addgene_12960)