|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1343||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)681
Entrez GeneCDK5R1 (a.k.a. CDK5P35, CDK5R, NCK5A, p23, p25, p35, p35nck5a)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1-P25C-GFP was a gift from Li-Huei Tsai (Addgene plasmid # 1343 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1343 ; RRID:Addgene_1343)