PurposeNanoluc complementation assay. Expression of Gαi1 protein fused with the LgBiT(LgB)of the nanoluciferase inserted between residues 91 and 92 of Gαi1. Addition of the HA epitope at N terminus of Gαi1.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||134342||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
- Total vector size (bp) 7015
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1614
Entrez GeneGNAI1 (a.k.a. Gi, HG1B, NEDHISB)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TTCCCAATCCTCCCCCTTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1.Gαi1-LgB91 was a gift from Julien Hanson (Addgene plasmid # 134342 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:134342 ; RRID:Addgene_134342)
For your References section:A dynamic and screening-compatible nanoluciferase-based complementation assay enables profiling of individual GPCR-G protein interactions. Laschet C, Dupuis N, Hanson J. J Biol Chem. 2019 Mar 15;294(11):4079-4090. doi: 10.1074/jbc.RA118.006231. Epub 2018 Dec 28. 10.1074/jbc.RA118.006231 PubMed 30593506