|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||135418||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerTetsuo Yamamori
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5830
- Total vector size (bp) 5765
Modifications to backboneA fragment containing GCaMP6s was swapped into replace GCaMP6f in the original backbone.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameGCaMP3-K78H T302L R303P D380Y T381R S383T R392G
Alt nameGCaMP3 variant 641
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat); A. victoria (jellyfish)
Insert Size (bp)1274
- Promoter TRE
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NHEI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAGCGCCACCATGGTCGACTCA
- 3′ sequencing primer GGATCCTTACTACTTCGCT (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byGCaMP6s was synthesized de novo based on sequences published by Douglas Kim et al, Janelia Research Campus in Chen et al, 2013 PMID: 23868258.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-TRE-GCaMP6s was a gift from Rylan Larsen (Addgene plasmid # 135418 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:135418 ; RRID:Addgene_135418)