RCAS(A) mFgfr1 DN (CT#984)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14006||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 11600
Vector typeRetroviral ; avian expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneFgfr1 (a.k.a. AW208770, Eask, FGFR-I, FLG, Fgfr-1, Flt-2, Fr1, Hspy, MFR, bFGF-R-1, c-fgr)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RCAS-F (5'-ACATGGGTGGTGGTATAGCGCTTGCG-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer pBRforBam (5'-CTTGGAGCCACTATCGAC-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Dominant negative - truncated after TM domain, from Ava Brent.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:RCAS(A) mFgfr1 DN (CT#984) was a gift from Cliff Tabin (Addgene plasmid # 14006 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14006 ; RRID:Addgene_14006)