|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14035||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6026
Vector typeBacterial Expression ; Yeast/Bacteria optimized codons
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer See map (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pB18cmBFP1A5 was a gift from Patrick Daugherty (Addgene plasmid # 14035 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14035 ; RRID:Addgene_14035)
For your References section:Blue fluorescent proteins with enhanced brightness and photostability from a structurally targeted library. Mena MA, Treynor TP, Mayo SL, Daugherty PS. Nat Biotechnol. 2006 Dec . 24(12):1569-71. 10.1038/nbt1264 PubMed 17115054