|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14044||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1600
Entrez GeneSMAD1 (a.k.a. BSP-1, BSP1, JV4-1, JV41, MADH1, MADR1)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5 Flag-Smad1 was a gift from Joan Massague (Addgene plasmid # 14044 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14044 ; RRID:Addgene_14044)
For your References section:A human Mad protein acting as a BMP-regulated transcriptional activator. Liu F, Hata A, Baker JC, Doody J, Carcamo J, Harland RM, Massague J. Nature. 1996 Jun 13. 381(6583):620-3. 10.1038/381620a0 PubMed 8637600