|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14081||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4980
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameBacterial luciferase
Insert Size (bp)5818
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PstI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T3
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAKlux2.1 was a gift from Attila Karsi (Addgene plasmid # 14081 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14081 ; RRID:Addgene_14081)
For your References section:Broad host range fluorescence and bioluminescence expression vectors for Gram-negative bacteria. Karsi A, Lawrence ML. Plasmid. 2007 Jan 4. ():. 10.1016/j.plasmid.2006.11.002 PubMed 17207855