|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1418||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerSigma Aldrich
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2200
Entrez GeneGATA2 (a.k.a. DCML, IMD21, MONOMAC, NFE1B)
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV promoter (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFLAG-GATA2 was a gift from Gokhan Hotamisligil (Addgene plasmid # 1418 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1418 ; RRID:Addgene_1418)
For your References section:Interaction between GATA and the C/EBP family of transcription factors is critical in GATA-mediated suppression of adipocyte differentiation. Tong Q, Tsai J, Tan G, Dalgin G, Hotamisligil GS. Mol Cell Biol 2005 Jan;25(2):706-15. 10.1128/MCB.25.2.706-715.2005 PubMed 15632071