|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14470||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4500
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)678
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SpeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cggtttacaagcataaagc
- 3′ sequencing primer TACTCATTTTTTCTTCCTCCACTAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Use gentamicin at 10 ug/mL.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRU1106 was a gift from Philip Poole (Addgene plasmid # 14470)
For your References section:A family of promoter probe vectors incorporating autofluorescent and chromogenic reporter proteins for studying gene expression in Gram-negative bacteria. Karunakaran R, Mauchline TH, Hosie AH, Poole PS. Microbiology. 2005 Oct . 151(Pt 10):3249-56. 10.1099/mic.0.28311-0 PubMed 16207908