pGex-3x Flag MKK3
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14814||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGex 3x
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4952
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1741
Entrez GeneMAP2K3 (a.k.a. MAPKK3, MEK3, MKK3, PRKMK3, SAPKK-2, SAPKK2)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGex 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGex 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGex-3x Flag MKK3 was a gift from Roger Davis (Addgene plasmid # 14814 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14814 ; RRID:Addgene_14814)
For your References section:Independent human MAP-kinase signal transduction pathways defined by MEK and MKK isoforms. Derijard B, Raingeaud J, Barrett T, Wu IH, Han J, Ulevitch RJ, Davis RJ. Science. 1995 Feb 3. 267(5198):682-5. 10.1126/science.7839144 PubMed 7839144