|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15401||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2676
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameFrataxin homologue
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)103
Entrez Genefrh-1 (a.k.a. CELE_F59G1.7)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 Promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 Promoter (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:frh-1-C was a gift from Michael Ristow (Addgene plasmid # 15401 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15401 ; RRID:Addgene_15401)
For your References section:Impaired respiration is positively correlated with decreased life span in Caenorhabditis elegans models of Friedreich Ataxia. Zarse K, Schulz TJ, Birringer M, Ristow M. FASEB J. 2007 Apr . 21(4):1271-5. 10.1096/fj.06-6994com PubMed 17215485