|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15481||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4754
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)800
Entrez GeneAKT1S1 (a.k.a. Lobe, PRAS40)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK5-HA-PRAS40 was a gift from Do-Hyung Kim (Addgene plasmid # 15481 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15481 ; RRID:Addgene_15481)
For your References section:Insulin signalling to mTOR mediated by the Akt/PKB substrate PRAS40. Vander Haar E, Lee SI, Bandhakavi S, Griffin TJ, Kim DH. Nat Cell Biol. 2007 Mar . 9(3):316-23. 10.1038/ncb1547 PubMed 17277771