|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||156481||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6017
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsGrowth in BL21 DE3 gold 37˚C after induction with 1mM 16hours 18˚C
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesSynthetic; Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2
MutationGene insert is codon optimized for Ecoli.
Entrez GeneORF1ab (a.k.a. GU280_gp01)
- Promoter T7/LacO
/ Fusion Protein
- His-GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nco1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGGATCTGGAAGTTCTGTTCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GAGTGCGGCCGCAAGCTTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
insert amino acid sequence: GLQSLENVAFNVVNKGHFDGQQGEVPVSIINNTVYTKVDGVDVELFENKTTLPVNVAFELWAKRNIKPVPEVKILNNLGVDIAANTVIWDYKRDAPAHISTIGVCSMTDIAKKPTETICAPLTVFFDGRVDGQVDLFRNARNGVLITEGSVKGLQPSVGPKQASLNGVTLIGEAVKTQFNYYKKVDGVVQQLPETYFTQSRNLQEFKPRSQMEIDFLELAMDEFIERYKLEGYAFEHIVYGDFSHSQLGGLHLLIGLAKRFKESPFELEDFIPMDSTVKNYFITDAQTGSSKCVCSVIDLLLDDFVEIIKSQDLSVVSKVVKVTIDYTEISFMLWCKDGHVETFYPKLx
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pETM33_Nsp15 was a gift from Ylva Ivarsson (Addgene plasmid # 156481 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:156481 ; RRID:Addgene_156481)