|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15889||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)550
Entrez GeneRHEB (a.k.a. RHEB2)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-4T2-Rheb was a gift from John Blenis (Addgene plasmid # 15889 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15889 ; RRID:Addgene_15889)
For your References section:Tuberous sclerosis complex gene products, Tuberin and Hamartin, control mTOR signaling by acting as a GTPase-activating protein complex toward Rheb. Tee AR, Manning BD, Roux PP, Cantley LC, Blenis J. Curr Biol. 2003 Aug 5. 13(15):1259-68. 10.1016/S0960-9822(03)00506-2 PubMed 12906785