|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15955||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1721
Entrez GeneOlfr6 (a.k.a. M50, MOR103-16)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 reverse
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
to make RNA probe, cut with NotI. Then do in vitro transcription with T7RNA polymerase.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pM50-ISH was a gift from Peter Mombaerts (Addgene plasmid # 15955 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15955 ; RRID:Addgene_15955)
For your References section:Local and cis Effects of the H Element on Expression of Odorant Receptor Genes in Mouse. Fuss SH, Omura M, Mombaerts P. Cell. 2007 Jul 27. 130(2):373-84. 10.1016/j.cell.2007.06.023 PubMed 17662950