PurposeAAV production plasmid encoding for near-infrared calcium indicator NIR-GECO2
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||159603||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4732
- Total vector size (bp) 6220
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1488
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CAG-Fw
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-Rv (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CAG-NIR-GECO2 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 159603 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:159603 ; RRID:Addgene_159603)