|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16335||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4095
Vector typeVertebrate expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameglycogen synthase kinase-3beta
SpeciesX. laevis (frog)
Insert Size (bp)1300
MutationXenopus GSK-3 with 6X his tag
Entrez Genegsk3b.L (a.k.a. XELAEV_180112401mg, gsk-3, gsk3, gsk3-beta, gsk3b, gsk3beta, xgsk-3)
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI ? (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
His tagged Xenopus GSK-3.
For sense transcripts, cut with NotI and transcribe with SP6
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GSK-3beta-his (Xenopus)/pCS2+ was a gift from Peter Klein (Addgene plasmid # 16335 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16335 ; RRID:Addgene_16335)