PurposeLentivirus for inducible knockdown of CXCR4 (human)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||163741||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepLKO-Tet-On (Tet-pLKO-Neo) Addgene # 21916
Backbone manufacturerWiederschain et al., 2009 Cell Cycle 8:3, 498-504
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9084
- Total vector size (bp) 9143
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, RNAi
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCXCR4 (a.k.a. CD184, D2S201E, FB22, HM89, HSY3RR, LAP-3, LAP3, LCR1, LESTR, NPY3R, NPYR, NPYRL, NPYY3R, WHIM, WHIMS, WHIMS1)
- Promoter TRE
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLKO-seq: ggcagggatattcaccattatcgtttcaga (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Addgene recommends screening 3-5 colonies immediately upon receipt, as this plasmid may be prone to recombination.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TET-pLKO-neo CXCR4-sh1 was a gift from Roland Friedel (Addgene plasmid # 163741 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:163741 ; RRID:Addgene_163741)