|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1692||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)730
Entrez GeneCDK5 (a.k.a. LIS7, PSSALRE)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:cdk5 T33/pcmv was a gift from Li-Huei Tsai (Addgene plasmid # 1692 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1692 ; RRID:Addgene_1692)