ZE16 pwnt8 ORF1-myc
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17050||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4350
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genewnt8a (a.k.a. wnt-8, wnt8, wnt8.1, wu:fa20e02, wu:fe05d07)
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xMyc (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
ORFs ligated into BamHI, ClaI cut pCS2+MT. Adds 6 myc tags onto carboxy terminus of each.
For Sense RNA: cut with Asp718 I and transcribe with SP6 polymerase.
Species of Sequence Origin: Zebrafish.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ZE16 pwnt8 ORF1-myc was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 17050 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17050 ; RRID:Addgene_17050)