M34 Xdsh PDZ bait-pGBT9
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17190||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesX. laevis (frog)
Insert Size (bp)800
MutationDsh bp 343-1191
Entrez Genedvl2.L (a.k.a. XELAEV_18019661mg, dishevelled, dsh, dvl, dvl2, xdd1, xdsh)
/ Fusion Protein
- Gal4-DBD (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Gal4-N-term-primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Description: 0.8 kb EcoR1-BamHI Xdsh cDNA (bp 343-1191 of Dsh), including the basic and PDZ regions, subcloned into yeast two hybrid bait vector GBT9.
Reference: Cheyette, B. et al., 2002, Developmental Cell 2: 449-461.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:M34 Xdsh PDZ bait-pGBT9 was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 17190 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17190 ; RRID:Addgene_17190)