|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17257||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7100
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesE. coli Tn7
Insert Size (bp)1700
Entrez GenetnsC (a.k.a. R721_27)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer sequence (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPA101-TnsC(A225V) was a gift from Nancy Craig (Addgene plasmid # 17257 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17257 ; RRID:Addgene_17257)
For your References section:Gain-of-function mutations in TnsC, an ATP-dependent transposition protein that activates the bacterial transposon Tn7. Stellwagen AE, Craig NL. Genetics. 1997 Mar . 145(3):573-85. PubMed 9055068