|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17647||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonep3xFLAG CMV-10
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3300
Entrez GeneXPO1 (a.k.a. CRM-1, CRM1, emb, exp1)
/ Fusion Protein
- 3x Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-hCRM1 was a gift from Xin Wang (Addgene plasmid # 17647 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17647 ; RRID:Addgene_17647)
For your References section:Temporal and spatial control of nucleophosmin by the Ran-Crm1 complex in centrosome duplication. Wang W, Budhu A, Forgues M, Wang XW. Nat Cell Biol. 2005 Aug . 7(8):823-30. 10.1038/ncb1282 PubMed 16041368