|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17708||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneUPF1 (a.k.a. HUPF1, NORF1, RENT1, UTF, pNORF1, smg-2)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:RNT1-GFP was a gift from Hal Dietz (Addgene plasmid # 17708 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17708 ; RRID:Addgene_17708)
For your References section:Separable roles for rent1/hUpf1 in altered splicing and decay of nonsense transcripts. Mendell JT, ap Rhys CM, Dietz HC. Science. 2002 Oct 11. 298(5592):419-22. 10.1126/science.1074428 PubMed 12228722