PurposeA block for the AdenoBuilder genome assembly system. The insert consolidates the regions present in pAd5-B6∆E3-GFP and pAd5-B7.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||179202||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerThermoFisher Scientific
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2988
- Total vector size (bp) 12877
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameModified block 6/7, with deletion in E3 and insertion of GFP cassette
Insert Size (bp)9889
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGACTCACTATAGGGAGAGCGGC
- 3′ sequencing primer AAGAACATCGATTTTCCATGGCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAd5-B6/7 ∆E3-GFP was a gift from Fred Bunz (Addgene plasmid # 179202 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:179202 ; RRID:Addgene_179202)
For your References section:AdenoBuilder: A platform for the modular assembly of recombinant adenoviruses. Jang Y, Bunz F. STAR Protoc. 2022 Jan 20;3(1):101123. doi: 10.1016/j.xpro.2022.101123. eCollection 2022 Mar 18. 10.1016/j.xpro.2022.101123 PubMed 35098167