Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1805||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBluescript II KS
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)922
/ Fusion Protein
- Xpress (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Phleo/Xpress was a gift from Christian Tschudi (Addgene plasmid # 1805 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1805 ; RRID:Addgene_1805)
For your References section:In vivo epitope tagging of Trypanosoma brucei genes using a one step PCR-based strategy. Shen S, Arhin GK, Ullu E, Tschudi C. Mol Biochem Parasitol 2001 Mar;113(1):171-3. 10.1016/S0166-6851(00)00383-2 PubMed 11254965
Map uploaded by the depositor.