PurposeNuclear memebrane-targeted TagRFP expression in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||184448||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6491
- Total vector size (bp) 7329
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Hygromycin, 200 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)838
- Promoter Rat EF1α
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BspEI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A
- 3′ sequencing primer GGAAAGACCAGGCGGAGTTTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pVITRO1-TagRFP-LaminB1 was a gift from Chuan-Hsiang Huang (Addgene plasmid # 184448 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:184448 ; RRID:Addgene_184448)
For your References section:Deciphering cell signaling networks with massively multiplexed biosensor barcoding. Yang JM, Chi WY, Liang J, Takayanagi S, Iglesias PA, Huang CH. Cell. 2021 Dec 9;184(25):6193-6206.e14. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2021.11.005. Epub 2021 Nov 26. 10.1016/j.cell.2021.11.005 PubMed 34838160