|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18709||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert name8-oxoguanine DNA glycosylase
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1035
Entrez GeneOGG1 (a.k.a. HMMH, HOGG1, MUTM, OGH1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cgcaaatgggcggtag
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV/myc/Nuc-hOGG1 was a gift from David Sidransky (Addgene plasmid # 18709 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18709 ; RRID:Addgene_18709)
For your References section:Targeting of mutant hogg1 in mammalian mitochondria and nucleus: effect on cellular survival upon oxidative stress. Chatterjee A, Mambo E, Zhang Y, Deweese T, Sidransky D. BMC Cancer. 2006 . 6():235. 10.1186/1471-2407-6-235 PubMed 17018150