Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1880||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6550
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namecyclin-dependent kinase 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
MutationDominant negative, D to N in conserved KLAD*FGLAR stretch
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Bglob-intron-F
- 3′ sequencing primer Bglob-pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See scanned map.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Cdk3-DN-HA was a gift from Sander van den Heuvel (Addgene plasmid # 1880 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1880 ; RRID:Addgene_1880)
For your References section:Distinct roles for cyclin-dependent kinases in cell cycle control. van den Heuvel S, Harlow E. Science 1993 Dec 24;262(5142):2050-4. 10.1126/science.8266103 PubMed 8266103
Map uploaded by the depositor.