|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18886||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 11000
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)1032
Mutationkinase domain of C-terminal 344 residues
Entrez GeneSTE7 (a.k.a. YDL159W)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pHybLex_fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer pHybLex-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Lex-Ste7C has the 1 kb BglII-BamHI fragment of pYEE129 at BamHI of pYBS311
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pYBS370 was a gift from Elaine Elion (Addgene plasmid # 18886 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18886 ; RRID:Addgene_18886)
For your References section:Ste5 tethers multiple protein kinases in the MAP kinase cascade required for mating in S. cerevisiae. Choi KY, Satterberg B, Lyons DM, Elion EA. Cell. 1994 Aug 12. 78(3):499-512. 10.1016/0092-8674(94)90427-8 PubMed 8062390