PurposeRatiometric reporter for cAMP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||190334||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2714
- Total vector size (bp) 4748
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameratiometric gCarvi
Insert Size (bp)1947
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 rev
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUC57-rm_gCarvi-T2A was a gift from Naoto Saitoh (Addgene plasmid # 190334 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:190334 ; RRID:Addgene_190334)
For your References section:Green fluorescent cAMP indicator of high speed and specificity suitable for neuronal live-cell imaging. Kawata S, Mukai Y, Nishimura Y, Takahashi T, Saitoh N. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2022 Jul 12;119(28):e2122618119. doi: 10.1073/pnas.2122618119. Epub 2022 Jul 6. 10.1073/pnas.2122618119 PubMed 35867738