pCMV WS Full Myc (Wrn cDNA)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19273||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert namemouse Wrn cDNA
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)4400
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Please note: Plasmid contains a F1400L mutation compared to the NCBI reference sequence AAF64490.1. This mutation is not known to affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV WS Full Myc (Wrn cDNA) was a gift from Philip Leder (Addgene plasmid # 19273 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19273 ; RRID:Addgene_19273)